فرص عمل جديدة في نيوزيلندا – رابط التقديم
ويلنجتون – وكالة أنباء المغتربين/
Ministry for Primary Industries
Position Description_REDProgramme Administrator.docx.pdf (PDF, 310KB)
The Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) is responsible for ‘Growing and Protecting New Zealand’. It’s no mean feat and we have a team of hard working and dedicated people in a variety of roles supporting us to make this happen! MPI provides a range of services to ensure New Zealand is protected from biological risk and that the food New Zealand businesses produce is safe and suitable for us all to consume. Our overall ambition is for New Zealand to be the most trusted source of high value natural products in the world. Join us to help this ambition become a reality.
About our team
The Regional Economic Development team is part of the Sector Partnerships and Programmes branch. Its Development Managers and senior advisors work across businesses, industry, Māori/iwi and other stakeholders to develop and implement initiatives in the regions. Within Government, MPI works with many agencies including MBIE, the Ministries of Social Development, Transport, Environment, and the Department of Conservation, Te Puni Kokiri, Tertiary Education Commission and the NZ Transport Agency.
The Sector Partnerships and Programmes (SPP) branch works with land owners, industry organisations, farmers, fishers, growers, foresters and researchers to unlock the growth potential of New Zealand’s primary industries. Our suite of partnerships and programmes intertwine to achieve the goal of unlocking primary sector growth potential.
About the role
The Programme Administrator is a key member of the Regional Economic Development (RED) Programme Management team and will work with the Programme Manager to support the delivery of regional economic development initiatives in the primary sector.
The role will provide administrative and data analysis support, including maintenance of databases, meetings secretariat and reporting documentation for the programmes of the Regional Economic Development Directorate.
Responsibilities of the Programme Administrator include:
- Responsible for administering the front end of the funding application process ensuring the accurate completion of documentation / information and recommending those that comply with MPI requirements
- Support programme reporting and provide secretariat for meetings, ensuring the programme complies with the Ministry’s PM framework reporting and governance requirements
- Maintain programme databases, tools and standards
- Analyse and evaluate funding applications for completeness and accuracy
- Co-ordinate and manage administrative and technical support for staff and stakeholders; resolves day to day administrative and logistical issues which may include necessary arrangements for other programme needs.
Key skill / experience requirements:
- Experience working in a programme and project environment
- Experience in working in a Secretarial / Administrative role
- Experience in data gathering, verification and analysis; an eye for detail and taking a process approach to quality improvement.
- Able to work with groups of all sizes and experience in presenting information.
- Proven ability to facilitate and maintain strong productive relationships with all stakeholders.
- High degree of initiative and perseverance to follow through a project or issue to successful completion or resolution.
- Intermediate level of competence in MS Word packages, including Microsoft Project.
How / why to apply?
Our work stretches all the way from the Beehive to the border. If you want a career where you help to grow and protect New Zealand in a very real way then this is it. Our team is collegial, supportive and hard working. MPI has a focus on career pathways so this is the first step in your career with us and we will help you grow.
To view the position description and apply for the role, please click on “APPLY NOW” in order to be directed to our careers website.
Remuneration for this position is set at GSR Band G : $52,726 – $68,233 negotiable on skills and experience.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Katrina Brook
MPI is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Your unique talents and experience will help us deliver exceptional services to New Zealand. In return you’ll enjoy an inclusive and flexible working environment in a diverse team of people while you’re growing your career. We actively encourage applications from any background.
للحصول على استشارة قانونية عاجلة في شئون الهجرة واللجوء من هنا